Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Kids On The Block



SO on the TODAY show this FRIDAY morning..rumors of a New Kids On The Block reunion will come to the surface.....


I feel 8 years old again!!!!!


Here is what they look like today...and if I do say so myself...just as dreamy as ever!
if there is a concert...I, along with all my cousins will be there and screaming our brains out.
Live. Laugh. Love.

5 comments:

Traci said...

I loved NKOTB and I imagine I still will! Wow--thanks for the heads up. I hope it's on BEFORE MOPS so we can watch it!

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't a concert be GREAT?!!!
Please don't go girrrrrlllllll, it would ruin my whole world......
I still know every word =)

Gerome said...

So... You and your cousins and Gerome is what you meant to say... right?

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh... the right stuff!

KAM said...

yes gerome, you can go with us! :)

Anonymous said...

All I can say is I lost serious hearing at Rupp Arena and Riverfront Stadium during those two concerts. You think I'm kiddin'...

DAd