Friday, April 11, 2008

it figures.

i have pink eye.
what am i? 6 years old?

i told my sister that
contrary to popular belief

pink eye is not so flattering...

i found myself not looking anyone in the eye yesterday...in fear of someone yelling "LEPER"

ho hum.

Cassity has a new found fascination (sp?) with cemetaries.
it is really odd and frankly it freaks me out.
she wants to stop and look around at almost everyone we pass as if it is WALT DISNEY WORLD...

In all seriousness...I need to Praise God for what happened yesterday

I went out to the garage and opened the garage door and got something out of my car..I came back in and did a few things and about 15 minutes later...the door opened up and in walked jared. he had snuck out behind me when i was in the car without me knowing..and was out in our yard/garage for that long BY HIMSELF without me or ANYONE. I sobbed. I am so thankful that the Lord kept my sweet little baby safe and lead him back into the house....
that is by far the worst mom moment ihave ever had....I am sure there will be more..


adam is knee deep into baseball season...
i still have my jogging ambitions....
the weather is nice now...so maybe??

as always.
stay tuned.

No comments: