We had our PARENT/TEACHER conference with Cassity's teacher MRS LESHIA--
she is pleased with Cassity's progress this year and asked us to work on his she was writing her name...
she currently writes it like this:
CAssitY
Mrs. Leshia asked that we have her spell it with all lower case letters
Cassity
so I told Cass this morning that Mrs Leshia wanted us to work on that and we practiced writing it several times...
Cassity was semi-annoyed that she HAD to write it this way..but was a good sport...
so this afternoon we took over dinner to a friend's house who has recently had surgery..
I encouraged Cassity to make her a card....so she did.
she wrote her name on the card : CAssitY
so I said "MS LESHIA......." and before I could say anything else Cassity says:
"Well Ms Leshia isn't here and she doesnt know where we live so........"
ugh.....
What a charater we have!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just hope I have her in my second grade class someday...what fun we would have miss Cassity and I !!! Love and miss you all, we HAVE to get together when we get home from break...okay!
I like the way she spells her name! It show creativity and independence. And besides, she's the smartest 4 year old on the face of the Earth! So there, Ms. Leshia (lol)!
POpS
She. Is. Rotten!
Jared
This is hilarious! I'm telling my mom about this one! Oh...and the pictures on my page...the boy in the blue and yellow...definitely Kody's!!! They are having a little girl next month too! I heard from someone today that you might be moving back here? If so, HOW FUN!!!
Post a Comment