Here is the scoop.
If you dont already know, I am 9.5 week pregnant....baby #3 is on it's way and due in June.
I am sicker than ever with this pregnancy. With my last two, I was very ill, throwing up and miserable for the first 20 weeks. When I saw the positive sign on the pregnancy test, I instantly started dreading what was about to happen to me.
Like clockwork the vomitting began at 7.5 weeks-this time it seemed worse. I believe it is because I am a mommy of 2 preschool aged children that demand ALL my attention. I have already been admitted to the hospital for IV fluids and also am a canidate for the Zofran Pump.
I am officially a new HOME HEALTH patient. I am to wear this pump (see pic below) on my leg all day every day for the next 10 weeks as it pumps regular doses of an anti-nausea medication in me through out the day. It has helped me not to throw up but I certainly am not 100%. I am extremely tired and almost always "CAR SICK" My head always feels like its spinning-as if I just got off the tea cups at Disney... it is attached to this battery operated
pump that is in a little pouch and I am to carry it like a purse. Imagine trying to carry your purse all day............giving baths, making dinner ect... BIG PAIN IN THE LEG! ugh!
pump that is in a little pouch and I am to carry it like a purse. Imagine trying to carry your purse all day............giving baths, making dinner ect... BIG PAIN IN THE LEG! ugh!My day to day duties are now almost impossible. I am able to get Cass to school and pick her up but honestly I just want to lay in bed and sleep. My kids are taking over my house and all I can do is watch-I do not want to leave the house-and lug this pump every where I go.
My usual Christmas spirit has taken a backseat-I highly doubt we will even send out Christmas Cards this year-which is something I usually LOVE to do!
Please be in prayer for us these next 10 weeks as we try to make it through--This has taken a toll on all of us and emotions (maybe just for me) are a LIVE WIRE. I have hope that I will get better at some point and then finally be able to really look forward to the THIRD AND FINAL BABY GALEMA.....right now....
I will be on the couch!
Adam will be having a "procedure" on DEC 16 at 9:45am We are calling it our Christmas gift to each other! "THE CHRISTMAS V" too much info? I dont care!
hehehee
3 comments:
Congratulations with baby #3! I hope you start feeling better soon! I guess you will at the end of nine months, huh? Take care!
praying for you.
i swear as of this moment to forever stop bitching about being tired and not having enough time to do everything - you will serve as my inspiration!!
if you need anything ----i will come decorate your house - make your christmas cards-perform adam's surgery...whatever takes. i hate this for you, but am very happy for you as well.
sleep tight! :)
Love you!
Congratulations on baby number three! (How 'bout sending some of your fertility this way!! haha - Sam and I are trying for a little addition of our own!:)
I hope you feel better soon... so you can enjoy the holiday season:)
I'll be praying for you! :)
Amanda
Post a Comment