Sunday, November 30, 2008

Classic

I was bored this snowey Sunday afternoon and thought I would visit my hometown's newspaper website.

I came across this article that was screaming "READ ME"

This article has all the elements...touching, sweet, drama...

enjoy the article-specifcally the LAST SENTENCE.

I literally laughed out loud.



Click Here

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom and Dad here:
WEll ... we're just....um... well... um. Yeah.... we can't stop laughing! We're speechless!

Benny and Rachel said...

Classic!

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Bobby - you ladies man, you.

kelbel said...

WOW! I had to read that a couple times. Here is this nice story about a couple and then wham! Classic!

Trav, Jess, and Aden Daugherty said...

I was coughing as I began to read this and really...almost choked. How stinkin funny! Thanks for that LB~

Kris and Kally said...

Just read that you're pregnant! Hope you're feeling better...that nauseous feeling is the WORST! Neverending! I'll be praying for you deary!

Kris and Kally said...

Okay...and now I just read that article...you've got to be kidding me! I am totally putting that on my blog! My friends out west will laugh sooooo hard!