"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."
Galations 2:20

In Galations, Paul said he was "crucified with Christ" Obviously he wasn't crucified in the literal term- even if he had- his death wouldn't have meant anything -because Jesus had already made that sacrifice for him-and ALL of us. However-because Jesus died for us, the crucifixion is Paul's just as it is ours because He died for OUR sins-so in a way-we did die with Him.
This Easter we should imagine ourselves with Jesus as He was on the cross, handing over our every sin past, present and future..so that when we hear "crucified with Christ" we will remember that Jesus willingly gave His life because he loved us so much.
This Easter we should imagine ourselves with Jesus as He was on the cross, handing over our every sin past, present and future..so that when we hear "crucified with Christ" we will remember that Jesus willingly gave His life because he loved us so much.
Happy Easter!
1 comment:
I needed this tonight as I'm up at 3 with my big "to-do" list running through my mind. None of it matters. Jesus does.
Post a Comment