Thursday, March 6, 2008

FLUSHED!

so not to go into any yucky details or anything...but today i had to take jared to the dr because he has been fussy and weepy sometimes when he is going pee pee....(i know this because he grabs at himself and says pee pee)

the dr wanted to test his urine.

does he even know jared? has he ever met the WILD CRAZY child?? does he really think that my jared is going to pee in a cup? YEAH RIGHT, I thought.

I gathered Jared and Cassity up along with our coats and daiper bag and sippy cup and headed for the bathroom there at the dr's office...all the while thinking "THIS IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN" I took Jared's daiper off and i kid you not 10 seconds later he was peeing...i grabbed the cup and he filled it full!!

CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE MY RELIEF?? I was so proud! I put the cup on the back of the toilet and began to put his diaper on him-when the sound of the toilet flushing caught my attention--

there Cassity was dumping Jared's fresh cup of pee in the toilet..............

i think a part of me died.

i walked out to the nurses station in a full on sweat....
and explained what had happened...

they laughed.

everyone i have told so far has laughed.....

so now i have to get him to pee in the cup again....

who is laughing now?

not me.




calgon take me away.

5 comments:

Melissa Hittel said...

Oh no!!! That stinks! ~I'm glad I know about your blog! I'll read all the time now! :)

Traci said...

Wow! I'm so impressed that he peed in the cup in the first place! Good for Cassity for being so concerned about hygiene and flushing. Hang in there and good luck catching it again!

Anonymous said...

Confession - we laughed. You POOR THING!!! Ugh, that so could have been me, I feel your pain. I'm saying a potty prayer for Jared tonight!

Kris and Kally said...

This is classic! I'm going to tell the whole family about this one! I'm sure my sister Kourtney will understand your pain... :-)

Mimi said...

Are you laughing now? Cuz it's funny! Tragic but hilarious. That's a story to keep for posterity.

:)