Sunday, January 18, 2009

Birthday number 5



We allowed Cassity to take ONE friend out to dinner with us to CHUCK E CHEESE this year for her Birthday-she chose to take her best friend Lydia..the girls screamed like they were at a New Kids on the Block concert when we pulled in the parking lot...they were so thrilled...(and so was little brother...)


SIDE NOTE:
For the record- CHUCK E CHEESE is my own personal hell on earth. I trully believe that HELL is eternity at either Claire's Boutique on a crowded day-OR- being at Chuck E Cheese period. I fought through, said some really mean things about other parents in my head and smiled so my child could do what she wanted for her Birthday!


She had a blast! (all the kiddos did!)


On Saturday, we had some family and friends over for a Little Mermaid Party! Cass was soo excited all day-and was really getting frustrated why her guests hadn't arrived at 9am...needless to say we were ALL ready for 2pm!!


















Cass got some great gifts-all things that she loves! We decided to get her a new Bike to learn to ride this summer....we have a video clip of her reaction...priceless!




Tuesday,we go for her 5 year old check up and .......SHOTS. I have bribed her-and she seems ok with it...she knows she HAS to get this shot to go to Kindergarten and that ALL her friends will have to do it too.... (that seemed to help!)


All in all...
I cant believe my little baby girl is 5.....time stood still! I guess I need to go ahead and get some information on college since I will blink and she will be moving into the dorms.....



HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS!!!






























5 comments:

kappesklan said...

The video was priceless!! Such a sweet and fun expression on her face!! Brady is turning 4 next week...an we are planing to get a new bike for him...can't wait!!

Joy, Nate, Griffin, Maxwell, and Nolan said...

I love the video! How precious is that! :)

Kris and Kally said...

Classic reaction caught on video! It even made me grin from ear to ear!

abigailadamsthomas said...

I CAN NOT believe that Cass is 5! Wow. what a great time. The video is so sweet. PS. I share your thoughts on Chuck-E-Cheese...though I think that Abercrombie store is a close third in my book...

Kiss and hug those growin babies for me!

Anonymous said...

Lydia had SO MUCH FUN!!! Now she's really ready to be five and go to Chuck E's too - we'll be in contact =) I'm so glad Miss Cassity had a good birthday!!!!!