Thursday, April 26, 2007

world as we know it.


I am always trying to come up with different ways to stay intouch with old friends, so I thought i would give this a try..

a few updates with us Galema's...

Adam applied and interviewed for a job at MSU-we are currently playing the waiting game to see if he gets offered the job! We have put into the Lord's hands as we are in no way in a posistion to move. (Our house isnt even for sale!) This August, Adam and I will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary..time sure does fly when you are having fun!
We are planning on going on a summer vacation to Hilton Head this summer with all of Adam's roommates from college and their families! (Our kids are staying with my parents in Atlanta!)
I am busy with our kids-and have also taken on a part time babysitting business in our home 3 days a week...needless to say our house is always a wreck and my head is constantly spinning.

Cassity has started gymnastics and is loving it! She is currently practicing her cartwheel! She is 100% potty trained and can even dress herself-however we are still working on what matches what...so you can imagine some of the outfits she comes up with. We have plans for VBS this summer and are looking forward to preschool this fall!

Jared will celebrate his 1st Birthday next month! This year has flown by-Jared spends his day clapping his hands, playing peekaboo and cheerfully putting his arms in the air and saying "TADA!" He isnt quite standing on his own and not even close to walking..but, WHO IS COMPLAINING?? We think we are going to have our hands full with this one!

Well, that is that..stay tuned!

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

I LOVE this picture of your family. LOVE. Like I might need to figure out a way to print it out and put it in my home.